Monday, December 18, 2023

Merry Christmas 2023!

As of November 2023, Christine has been personally uploading directly to the Bitchute website herself. That's the most important thing I wanted to say today.

When I started this website I had a lot more free time than I do now and my idea was that I could probably upload 2 vids a day and have her entire collection uploaded in a few months. But as it turns out, reality doesn't always work out to what one thinks it will be and I found out that sometimes you can upload a few videos in a day and sometimes you get one posted and it seems to take forever before it's finally done. I'm not sure what dictates the speed or priority of Bitchute uploads but it can take way longer than you might think.

Today I uploaded a 1hour video, "Return Visit" phone convo (https://www.bitchute.com/video/MvJ0gwBigyKF/) from October 14, 2023 and it took just a few minutes, whereas I've had times where I've uploaded a 5min and it takes hours before it becomes visible.

Earlier this year I was totally up to date with having all the latest videos uploaded, but the last few months I've been busy most evenings with various things and haven't had much time to keep on top of it so I'm now behind over a dozen videos.

About a year ago Bitchute made some serious upgrades to their system and now uploads are happening a lot faster. For this I'm very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment