Monday, September 5, 2022

Getting Back to Normal

They say "normal" is just a setting on the dryer, and in these turbulent days we find ourselves in, "normal" should really be kept in quotes because its definition seems somewhat more elusive than it was just a few short years ago.

For example, it was normal in 2019 to see Jehovah's Witnesses going about in nearby neighbourhoods knocking on doors or setting up downtown with their carts of literature. And they were suddenly gone until just recently. Just as of, I think, 2 or maybe 4 weeks ago, they started setting up the carts in their old haunts again.

I haven't personally made my way over to question them yet since they have re-emerged, ...but I will. I'm also looking forward to seeing videos from those that really enjoy "cart crashing". That was the "normal" a few short years ago.

So I've been uploading more Bridget videos in the last couple of weeks as you may have noticed. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment