Friday, September 18, 2020

Up to a 194 Now

 It's been a bit slow going the last few days. When I see the little icon in the upper right hand corner of BitChute that looks like a coin about to drop into a slot, and it's sitting at 81%, I wonder if I'll be able to upload more in a day when it's up to a hundred percent.

As I explained last time, I have to upload one at a time and wait for it to become visible to the public before I can upload another. Sometimes it happens within a minute or two, and other times it takes hours to finish uploading. Which is a bit strange considering they are all rather short videos.

A few days ago I was finally able to finish downloading all of Bridget's JW videos. There are nearly 600 now. Probably by the end of this year it'll be real close to 600 if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment